Calendarize it! 4.8.x is optimized for the new Block Editor (Gutenberg) a part of WordPress since the release of WordPress 5.x. You can still use Calendarize it! with the Classic Editor.
Calendarize it also supports WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer). We offer 39 elements which make it easy for you to build your templates. It is also possible to use Calendarize it with any other popular page and layout builder by using our shortcode and a vast number of attributes.
We recommend you to visit our demo site Calendarize.it and check out the many features.
Translate Calendarize it! using WPML
Calendarize it! for WordPress comply with the Codex for internationalization. This is a process of making an application ready for translation. In WordPress this means making strings which should be translated in a special way.
The following language versions are included with the plugin:
Version 18.104.22.168158 – April 29, 2019
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in the Calendarize it! Options Panel (save_option not defined)
Version 22.214.171.124965 – April 23, 2019
- Bug Fixed: We introduced a new feature for Arbitrary Repeat events back on December 12, 2018, which supported setting both the Start Time and End Time. This feature was suddenly broken in all views.
Version 126.96.36.199887 – April 22, 2019
- Bug Fixed: In Event List View, the Options to load the Dynamic Event Details Box stopped working and only the default Event Details Box is loaded.
Version 188.8.131.52927 – March 29, 2019
- Bug Fixed: DSTAMP is not set when post date is not set (related to issue with ical feed when adding it to Google Calendar)
- Bug Fixed: Importing ical feed URL to Google Calendar is not working properly when folding the rdate field when it is large enough to produce line folding (second line starts with an empty space and this breaks the feed in Google Calendar)
- Bug Fixed: Event Image is not showing up in the Google Structured Data testing tool even though it is set on the event in Calendarize it!
Version 184.108.40.206484 – March 18, 2019
- Bug Fixed: When using Quick Edit and updating settings empty values for the Event Date/Time was being stored resulting in the event disappearing from the Calendar
- Bug Fixed: When creating an event on a day with daylight savings, and when the computer is set to a timezone with daylight changes the event is pushed one day forward
Version 220.127.116.11991 – January 21, 2019
- Compatibility Fix: Add events dialog was not showing in Internet Explorer 11 (ES5 converted to older version)
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in Gutenberg
Version 18.104.22.168692 – December 18, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: When using WPBakery Page Builder, feature disable Gutenberg, and WordPress SEO (Yoast) together with Calendarize it! the dialog for adding Event Date and Time is not showing.
- Bug Fix: The new feature allowing for individual date/time settings for Arbitrary Repeat events break the rdate events with old format on some website causing Arbitrary Repeat events not to show (unless manually updating the missing end date for the Arbitrary Event)
- New Feature: Added support for disabling the Block Editor (Gutenberg) in the Troubleshooting tab. This is useful for troubleshooting when a third-party plugin is breaking Calendarize it!
Version 22.214.171.124623 – December 12, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: Venue, Organizer and Calendar taxonomy and custom taxonomy meta boxes are not showing in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Compatibility Fix: Event Images are not saved in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Compatibility Fix: Event Metadata is not saved properly in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- New Feature: When creating Arbitrary Repeat events we now support setting both the Start Time and End Time, and you can change the date by click, drag, and drop or by dragging the right border of the event you can expand the duration in days (RDATE).
- New Feature: Added Calendarize it! Block for Gutenberg. Includes support for all attributes in Calendarize it!
- New Feature: Added Upcoming Events and Accordion Upcoming Events Block for Gutenberg.
Version 126.96.36.199265 – November 19, 2018
- New Feature: Added new function rhc_get_events to fetch events from Calendarize it! (Advanced feature requires programming knowledge)
- Bug Fixed: When using the attribute premiere with value 2 in Upcoming Events, repeat instances are not removed if Taxonomy and Terms are also used
- Compatibility Fix: Calendarize it! detects WPML incorrectly. Translation plugin Polylang uses the same function name for icl_object_id.
Version 188.8.131.52985 – November 2, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When using WPML only the event in the current language should show in the Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Bug Fixed: When using an old version of Visual Composer (now WPBakery Page Builder) activating Calendarize it! crashes the website
- Bug Fixed: Include timezone information in ical file for displaying recurring events in the correct time when daylight savings and standard time changes
- Bug Fixed: iCal file was not working properly when time zone was between GMT -1 and -9.
- Compatibility Fix: When using the Flyout plugin the tooltip doesn’t render when a Calendarize it! shortcode is inserted in the Flyout and not loaded in the main content at the same time.
Version 184.108.40.206698 – October 5, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: PHP 7.2
- Bug Fixed: PHP Warnings related to WPBakery Page Builder (latest version)
- Update: Add Description and Image to micro data on Event Details Page
Version 220.127.116.11594 – September 24, 2018
- Update: Improvements for Gutenberg support
- Update: New icon or Calendarize it! in Gutenberg
- Update: Added new class-autoloader.php. For future development and improvements to the core of add-ons and the main plugin itself. This will help developers to load classes without the need to use require/include statements.
- Compatibility Fix: WPML String Translation conflict when saving Options in Calendarize it!
- Bug Fixed: After changing the id of recurring events, the no repeat feature stopped working
- Bug Fixed: Fatal error with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) filter fixed
- Bug Fixed: Accordion Upcoming Events Widget did not render basic HTML from the excerpt field
Version 18.104.22.168389 – August 24, 2018
- Update: Modify Event List View template, so that it doesn’t break when loaded by Gutenberg
- New Feature: Added support for Gutenberg, the new visual editor in WordPress. Added new Blocks for inserting Calendarize it! main views like Month View, Week View, Day View and Event List View. General Settings, Labels, Month, Agenda, Event List, Tooltip, Other, Conditions (permission capabilities).